Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Casual Dinner

Joie Rib Cardian & Stripe Linen Shirt, Current Elliott Skinny & Denim Shirt
Layered outfit for a casual family dinner in Koreatown Buffet called Hansong. They have the best clam dish. yummm.

19 comments:

  1. great blog and a great outfit, the nailpolish looks really nice
    i'd love to follow each other, so i'm gonna follow you now, hope to see you soo again on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tan clutch. Also the casual look is great.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous pants dear!:) and lovely nailcolour:)) ♥♥

    tynasjotter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect casual look, I adore the colour of your jeans <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all u have such AWESOME style! I love those pants, they are very in right now! And in addition i am loving your nail color! I came across your blog through another blogger and I am so glad i did, i am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice! I have similar shoes from Zara :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your nail polish! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the layers! :)

    --Amanda
    http://anthropomorphity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit!

    Thanks for commenting and sure lets follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. dear gorgeous look.. nice blog chk ma blog if u like it too may be we can follow each other http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your red pants! So gorgeous mixed with the leopard.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey thanx for ur comment dear... but cnat see ya in my followers list... do lemme know if u follow me, i'll follow bk http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i love this look, and the layering u did! it's definitely something that id wear exactly as it is!, with the clutch and shoes too!
    cute blog!

    cheers, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. REALLY loving those shoes. they are so cute. nothing like a pop of animal print to liven up an outfit. great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit.Perfect casual look. Love your pants <3 I'm following you now. Follow each other?
    Kisses

    http://beautyrollercoaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi,,i love your blog,very interesting !!!
    follow you
    bye
    http://ladonnabambola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete